- Ama Dablam Expedition Climbing is a thrilling adventure that takes you to the summit of Ama Dablam, which is 6,856m high.
- During the expedition, you will journey through vibrant hamlets and picturesque towns, where you can learn about the Sherpa culture and way of life. This is a unique opportunity to explore the local lifestyle and customs of the people who live in this region.
- You will also get to enjoy the natural beauty and biodiversity of the Sagarmatha National Park, which is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna.
- Ama Dablam Expedition Climbing is an excellent opportunity to explore the lifestyle at the world's highest altitude. You will experience the challenges and rewards of living and climbing in this unique environment.
- One of the highlights of the expedition is the opportunity to observe the Himalayan panorama of mountains like Mt. Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8516m), and Cho Oyu (8201m) among others. These majestic mountains offer a stunning backdrop to your climb and provide a sense of awe and wonder that is hard to describe.
Mt. Ama Dablam Expedition
What to see & do
About Mt. Ama Dablam Expedition - 30 days
At a Glance
Trekking and Climbing
All meals included during the trekking
Flight/Tourist bus/Private vehicle
Ama Dablam (6,856m) is a majestic mountain in the Everest region, distinguished by its unique ridgeline and hanging glacier that resembles a necklace. It is known as the "mother's necklace" due to its resemblance to the traditional jewelry worn by Sherpa women. Climbing this iconic peak is a dream for many mountaineers, and the Ama Dablam Expedition by Himalaya Land Treks offers a guided climbing experience to conquer this beautiful mountain.
The expedition takes you through the breathtaking Himalayan region, surrounded by other magnificent peaks like Lhotse (8,516m), Changtse (7,543m), and Nuptse (7,861m). The climb may be challenging, but the stunning natural beauty of the Himalayas makes it worth every effort.
Starting from Lukla, the world's most thrilling and dangerous airport, the journey takes you through the beautiful Sherpa villages of Namche Bazaar, Pheriche, and Debuche, where you can explore the unique culture and tradition of the Sherpa people. The trek also takes you through the Sagarmatha National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site blessed with majestic mountains, deep valleys, and glaciers.
The best time to embark on this adventure is during the spring (Mar-Jun) and autumn (Sep-Nov), when the weather is favorable. It's important to keep in mind that weather conditions can change rapidly in this region, so it's best to have a few buffer days in your itinerary.
If the Ama Dablam Expedition seems too challenging, Himalaya Land Treks also offers other peak climbing packages such as Mt. Yala Peak Climbing and Mera Amphu Lapcha Island Peak Trek. For those interested in normal trekking packages, the Everest Base Camp Trek or Annapurna Base Camp Trek are excellent options.
At Himalaya Land Treks, we have over a decade of experience in providing safe and enjoyable adventures through the Himalayas. So, join us on this incredible journey to conquer Ama Dablam and experience the unique beauty of the Himalayas.
Trip day to day detail itinerary
Arrival at Kathmandu (1,320m/4,330ft)
Climbing preparation and Kathmandu Sightseeing
Fly to Lukla from Kathmandu, 35 mins and Trek to Phakding (2610m/8562ft)
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,443m/11,299ft)
Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (3,443m/11,299ft)
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Debuche (4240m/13911ft)
Trek from Debuche to Pheriche (4,240m/13910ft)
Trek from Pheriche to Ama Dablam Base Camp (4570m/14993ft)
Acclimatization and Pre-climb Training at Ama Dablam Base Camp
Day: 11-25: Ascending and Descending of Ama Dablam (6,814m/22,355ft)
Trek from Amadablam Base Camp to Namche Bazaar (3,443m/11,299ft)
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,850m/9,350ft)
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu (1,320m/4,330ft)
Leisure Day in Kathmandu | Farewell Dinner