- Stay in the best available lodges with comfortable bedding and modern amenities
- Enjoy delicious meals prepared by experienced chefs, including both Western and local cuisine
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides to lead the way and ensure your safety and comfort
- Scenic flight to Lukla, avoiding the long and arduous trek from Jiri
- Rest day in Namche Bazaar to acclimatize and explore the local culture and traditions
- Trekking with a small group of like-minded adventurers for a personalized experience
- Visiting the ancient Tengboche Monastery, a spiritual and cultural highlight of the Khumbu region
- Hiking to Kala Patthar, a famous viewpoint offering panoramic views of the Himalayan range, including Mount Everest, Nuptse, and Lhotse.
- Witnessing the Khumbu icefall and other stunning mountain landscapes en route to Everest Base Camp.
- Expertly managed itinerary with all necessary permits, flights, and accommodations arranged by Himalaya Land Treks for a hassle-free experience.
Luxury Trekking to Everest Base Camp
What to see & do
About Luxury Trekking to Everest Base Camp - 16 days
At a Glance
All meals included during the trekking
Flight/Tourist bus/Private vehicle
Are you looking for a truly luxurious adventure to the world-famous Everest Base Camp? Look no further than Himalaya Land Treks! Our 16-day Everest Base Camp luxury trek is the perfect blend of adventure, comfort, and breathtaking views.
Starting with a warm welcome in Kathmandu, our experienced guides will take care of all the details, allowing you to relax and enjoy your journey. After a day of sightseeing and preparation, we'll take a scenic flight to Lukla and begin our trek towards Phakding. Along the way, we'll pass through picturesque villages, lush forests, and cascading waterfalls.
As we make our way to Namche Bazaar, the heart of the Khumbu region, we'll be treated to stunning views of Mt. Everest and other towering peaks. We'll take a rest day in Namche Bazaar to acclimatize and hike to the nearby Everest View Hotel for even more breathtaking views.
Our journey continues to Tengboche, where we'll visit an ancient monastery and take in the serene surroundings. The following days will see us trekking to Dingboche and Lobuche, two more picturesque villages surrounded by stunning mountain landscapes.
The highlight of our journey will be reaching Everest Base Camp, where we'll witness the Khumbu icefall and be surrounded by towering peaks. We'll also hike to Kala Patthar, a famous viewpoint that offers panoramic views of Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, and other peaks.
Throughout our trek, we'll stay in the best available lodges and enjoy delicious meals prepared by our experienced chefs. Our team will take care of all the details, from arranging permits and flights to ensuring your safety and comfort throughout the journey.
The Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek stands out for its emphasis on providing a luxurious experience. Unlike a standard Everest Base Camp Trek, this extraordinary adventure ensures your accommodation in some of the finest hotels and guesthouses throughout the trek.
Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure! Book your 16-day Everest Base Camp luxury trek with Himalaya Land Treks today.
Trip day to day detail itinerary
Arrival at Kathmandu (1,320m/4,330ft)
Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley and Trek preparation (1,320m/4,330ft)
Fly to Lukla from Kathmandu, 35 mins and Trek to Phakding (2610m/8562ft)
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar(3,443m/11,299ft)
Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (3,443m/11,299ft)
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,875/12,713ft)
Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,410/14,469ft)
Acclimatization at Dingboche (4,410/14,469ft)
Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,910m/16,109ft)
Trek from lobuche to Gorakshep -Everest Base Camp (5,364m/17,598ft) and back to Gorakshep (5,140m/16,864ft)
Hike to Kala Patthar (5,555m/18,225ft) and Trek to Pheriche (4,240m/13,911ft)
Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3,443m/11,299ft)
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,850m/9,350ft)
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu (1,320m/4,330ft), 35 min flight, Farewell Dinner
Good to know before trip booking
- Airport transfers – Pick up and drop off from Kathmandu's international airport on a luxurious ride.
- Pre-trek briefing – A comprehensive briefing session about the trek, the route, and the itinerary.
- Ground transportation – All ground transportation during the trek on a luxurious vehicle.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu – 5-star category hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with a breakfast plan.
- Full-day tour around Kathmandu – A full-day tour around Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Accommodation during the trek – Accommodation in the best luxury hotels and guesthouses available (on twin sharing basis) during the trek with breakfast, lunch, and dinner throughout the luxury trekking.
- Flight to Lukla – A flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, which is the starting point of the Everest Base Camp trek.
- Documents and permits – All documents and permits required for trekking.
- Trekking equipment – Trekking equipment including down-filled sleeping bag, walking poles, and a duffel bag.
- Experienced English-speaking guide and porters – An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Wages for guides and porters – Wages for guides and porters, insurance, equipment, transport, meals, and lodging.
- Full board meals – Full board meals including breakfast, lunch, and dinner of your choice.
- Supplementary snacks – Supplementary snacks such as energy bars and cookies.
- Fresh seasonal fruits – Fresh seasonal fruits during the trek after dinner.
- Safe drinking water – Chlorine treated safe drinking water.
- Oximeter – An oximeter to check pulse, heart rate, and oxygen saturation before EBC and return.
- First aid kit – A complete first aid kit.
- Government and local taxes – All government and local taxes.
- Himalaya Land Treks t-shirt and trekking route map – A Himalaya Land Treks t-shirt and trekking route map.
- Farewell dinner – A farewell dinner at one of the best Nepali restaurants with traditional ethnic music and dance.
What's Not Included
- Nepal visa (USD 30 for 15 days and USD 50 for 30 days).
- International flight to and from Nepal.
- Meals in the city except for breakfast and other mentioned special dinners.
- Hot drinks and bottled drinks.
- Cost for additional trips.
- Additional battery charging, Hot shower, and Wi-Fi.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation.
- Tipping to Staff.