Tourism at Manaslu Circuit Trek has grown since it opened to the outside world. That has boosted the local economy and living standards. However, the influx of tourists has contributed to social, economic, and environmental issues.
More tourist pressure can inevitably put pressure on the fragile natural environment. Porters and guides are also low wages. At present, the responsibility lies with everyone who visits Manaslu Circuit Trek.
What is Sustainable Tourism for Himalaya Land Treks?
- Interactions with the local people and their possible engagement in the trip
- Supporting basic social needs such as health and education
- Contribution to pollution reduction
- Contribution to improving the lives of indigenous communities.
What do we do?
- Regular plantation activities.
- Environmental and social awareness program.
- Community-based trips throughout Nepal.
- Use of locally available services such as porters and local guides
- Less pollution during the journey.
At himalaya Land Treks, we organize our trip packages to focus on sustainable tourism. If you have any questions about our sustainable initiatives, please feel free to contact us.